Schedule a Free 30-Minute Consultation with Gary today!
Keynotes and Workshops
Some potential topics:
- Accelerating your sales and marketing pipeline, including velocity improvement and dashboard development.
- Teambuilding and team culture utilizing concepts from the books “How Google Works’ and/or ‘Energy Bus’.
- Operations workshop focusing on achieving 99% customer retention, profit improvement ideas, metrics tracking, and streamlining opportunities.
- Putting in a formal People-Planning process that supports your strategic plans, based on Emerson’s world-renown program for managing its key leader career paths.
- Growth Cube planning will unlock the growth ideas and provide focus to your most important growth initiatives. Based on Gary’s 6 key dimensions of Growth.
Gary will customize a speaking engagement or workshop to fit your company and your team. Here is a list of 20 workshops to give you more ideas on potential topics!
Gary’s Book is being used in High School and College Classrooms!
Group Motivational Talks
Ask Gary about his newest talk: ‘The Song, the Shirt, and the Book’!
Gary speaks to faith and support groups on ‘How to Overcome Major Life Challenges’. Speeches range from 15-40 minutes and the goal is to inspire the audience about the need to develop all facets of their life (professional, mental, spiritual, and physical). Gary’s most recent talk (‘The Song, the Shirt, and the Book’) helped to pick up a group of cancer patients and those who care for them – at the Zangmeister Center in Columbus, Ohio!
Contact Gary to discuss your ideas today!